Manager - Contact Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Saint Marys, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003786
Manages the supervisory team of representatives that handle customer service inquiries and problems in a single call center or multiple call centers. Works with the Call Center Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the site. Oversees call volume and service standards. Oversees hiring, training, coaching, developing and evaluating their staff. Provides direction, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry level exempt and/or at nonexempt levels using established policies and procedures. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and managers. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
* Manages team of first line supervisors for the call center associates in one or more sites. Works to develop employee s supervisory skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relations issues.
* Develops and tracks compliance to quality and service standards.
* Works with Call Center Director to develop strategic business work plan goals. Tracks and periodically reports progress to senior management. Assist with Budget Planning.
* Works with Operations Manager to analyze operations and efficiency of the call center. Recommends process improvements.
* Oversees hiring and training of new associates.
* May facilitate tours for client visits. Special projects as needed.
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent
* 5-8 years relevant experience or Master s Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience
* General PC knowledge including Microsoft applications and call center platforms
* Demonstrated understanding of operating a call center including ability to manage average call time, response time, and call volume. Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry required.
* Ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale. Focus on quality customer service. Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage heavy workload.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing. Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.