Manager, Credit Policy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Norell Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will be responsible for the development, maintenance and review of credit methodology.
* Provide oversight for process review of existing procedures, credit policy and related criteria.
* Author new and edit existing procedures based upon external or internal conditions.
* Provide training/guidance to analytical staff on existing and/or new criteria.
* Participate in corporate policy committee meetings.
* Present on criteria related topics at external conferences.
* Participate in meetings with industry participants (brokers, accounting firms, trade associations, investment bankers, etc.) on credit methodology and related topics.
* Establish and implement appropriate internal controls and record keeping practices.
* 5 plus year's experience with credit and criteria.
* BA/BSDegree or equivalent required.
* Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field a plus.
* CFA, CPA, FRM preferred.
* Supervisory experience.
* Management of senior staff level experience in the insurance or broader financial services industry.
* Excellent technical writing proficiency.
* Strong knowledge base of the insurance industry/financial markets and fundamental credit analysis.
* Ability to explain complex tasks and processes in a cogent manner.
* High level of interpersonal skills.
* Strong time management and project planning abilities.
* High attention to detail.
* Public speaking experience.