Manager, Credit Risk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Director in Financial Risk Management - Credit Risk for our Houston or Chicago KPMG Risk Consulting practices.
- Perform detailed analysis of consumer credit operations across industries such as financial services, power and utilities, and telecom
- Analyze large datasets using econometric modeling and other business analysis tools such as SAS
- Develop loan portfolio stress testing models using economic variables
- Create consumer credit loss forecasting methodologies for clients and evaluate analytical models and methodologies used in consumer credit lending, account management, and collections
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations to clients containing meaningful recommendations
Additional Responsibilities for Director:
- Oversee engagement personnel
- Regularly communicate with project sponsors and other interested client parties
- Manage various facets of engagement including risk management, project acceptance, billing, delivery, and collections
- Eight years of work experience with at least two years of experience at a major consulting firm
- Quantitative academic background in Engineering, Operations Research, Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university; MBA, MS, or PhD from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with complex multivariate modeling techniques used in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of credit scoring, credit analytics, and loan loss reserving for retail and/or credit
- Familiarity with underwriting and behavior scoring models, prepayment and loan account attrition models, loss forecasting, economic risk analysis, and other business analysis tools used in consumer and small business lending
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Director:
- Ten years of related work experience in a financial services or consulting firm
- Well-established understanding of business dynamics and regulations
- Established network of industry contacts and development opportunities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .