Manager Customer Planning / Field Trade Marketing Manager, Walmart
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
There are exciting opportunities to come join a team that is Building Better Together.
We are not only the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades but have now added some exiting new products such as Gardein, Udi s, and EVOL to our portfolio which provides a strong presence in faster-growing health and wellness categories. We work to transform our brands with highly successful innovation to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
Here at Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
If you are an individual who has a drive for results, thrives working on highly collaborative, cross-functional teams and demonstrates the agility to work in a lean, fast-paced environment then get to know us at www.pinnaclefoods.com/careers.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Be the thought leader on customer planning and the key field liaison between Direct Sales Team, Field Finance and the HQ Trade-Marketing/Brand teams. The Customer Planning Manager represents the internal brand strategy to the sales team and the customer strategy to the internal team. We drive productive selling strategies for improved mix, net sales and net realized pricing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
* Work with sales teams to develop/refine plans covering, distribution, and shelving, merchandising and pricing strategies. Understanding of IRI/Nielsen data and the ability to utilize in post and pre promotional analysis.
* Be thought leaders on driving trade productivity and improving ROI
* Provide ongoing system guidance to field sales to ensure promotional spend and sales forecast is accurately captured and system tasks are managed
* Provide feedback internally to influence brand/customer strategy
* Manage customer plan roll ups quarterly including, net sales, mix, net realized price, trade, slotting, shopper marketing and innovation
* Convey corporate brand & trade strategies to the Sales Team
* Collaborate with Trade Marketing, Category Management, Broker, Field Finance, Pricing Analytics and Shopper Teams
No Immediate supervisory responsibility. The ability to manage and collaborate across varied work groups of Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand and Finance.
Travel is approximately 15%
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree and at least 3-5 years of trade marketing and sales experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
* History and understanding of fact-based selling with the ability to link Syndicated Data/Analytics to Marketing Strategies to Sales Tactics & Deliverables. Comfort level with IRI/Nielson utilization in post and pre-promotion analytics
* Thorough understanding and/or experience managing customers in one or more of the following channels Grocery, Mass Merchandiser, Club, Value Discount.
* Track record of success in communicating/implementing brand/corporate strategies to field sales including new item launches, promotional planning and sales trainings.
* Track record of success in communicating/implementing customer strategies to HQ Trade Marketing and Brand teams.
* Working knowledge of and experience with Demantra and/or other similar CPG TPM software systems preferred
* Strong analytical skills, organization skills, verbal & written communication, and interpersonal skills
* Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment
Bachelor s Degree, MBA is a plus but not required
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.