Manager, Customer Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
This position is responsible for leading and providing oversight of the Customer Quality Assurance (CQA) organization within the Services Business group. The Supervisor is accountable for planning, coordinating, and leading the ongoing outreach to enrollment centers; both Partner sites and Corporate sites. The purpose is to establish a consistent dialogue with the EC staff and Partner POC s to determine issues requiring resolution and or additional service requests that the centers may have. This position requires close collaboration with other business units, including Operations, Training, IT, Engineering, Marketing, PMO, THD, Partner Procurement, Retail Sales and Finance. The Supervisor is accountable to maintain accurate issue tracking and service requests from the EC staff and POC s of enrollment center networks which is collected through the Customer Quality Assurance outreach. He or she is also accountable for the daily and weekly reporting on all Customer Quality Assurance outreach activities. The Supervisor, in cooperation with other cross-functional teams (EC Ops, PMO, BSD, etc,), will oversee the ongoing maintenance and timely updating of contact information for all personnel at Partner and Corporate EC sites. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to; supporting management teams, tracking, reporting and trend analysis, providing excellent customer service, gathering feedback from the field and conducting administrative duties requiring the use of Windows based applications and Microsoft Office Suite products.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Leads and oversees CQA team and all available resources, in the fulfillment and maintenance of the highest standards of Customer Service for the organization.
* Lead and oversee all activities of the department charged with CQA activities, specifically the coordination of CQA Outreach activities, escalation of issue data to the appropriate internal departments and oversight of all external Partner communication in conjunction with Management.
* Maintain accurate records of all site terminations and requests for closure. Classify the terminations to determine the core reasons for the actions and prepare reports on the financial impact that such actions have on the organization.
* Conduct site termination exit interviews with the POC s whenever possible and record all data.
* In conjunction with the Partner team, develop an EC recognition program which may be deployed across the network.
* Oversee planning, execution, and reporting of Mystery Shopper Program.
* Create reports, spreadsheets, process flows, analysis and formal communications. Lead or attend meetings and conference calls with employees, peers, customers and subcontractors.
* Participate in meetings and conference calls with stakeholders, customers, internal management teams, and others as requested.
* Develop and implement improvement plans to drive critical performance measures.
* Provide reports and follow-up to upper management.Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Working knowledge of MorphoTrust Enrollment Center Network, Partners & Company Owned Facilities.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills requiring working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees, partners, business associates and citizens
* Ability to multi-task and balance priorities for multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
* Sound administrative skills
* Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
* Strong leadership ability and interpersonal skills.
* Sound decision making skills and attention to detail.
* Team Player attitude and the ability to work as a member of a virtual team
* High energy, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative.
* Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and thorough understanding of strategic development
* Demonstrated ability to develop deployment schedules, coordinate resources and teams, cultivate internal and external relationships, and manage multiple projects
* Strong partnership-building and schedule coordination skills
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* Undergraduate or graduate degree and 3-5 years of experience in a service industry or with a non-profit, or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
* Demonstrated leadership experience requiring strong leadership skills and customer support skills
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
* Occasional overnight travel as required by air and/or ground; should not exceed 20% of the time. This is contingent on new contracts, program rollouts, and availability of resources.
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics