Manager, Customer Solutions- Customer Data Insight
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Leverage a background in market research to deliver high quality analysis and insights on a portfolio of accounts
- Effectively manage active projects to help ensure that all engagements are delivered at or above client expectations from a breadth and depth of analysis perspective
- Deliver presentations of finished work product to senior level clients
- Act as the primary point of contact for select large volume client needs in marketing services
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings, and assist with proposal development/business development activities
- Work with other areas of the firm to help ensure technical delivery across departments
- Five years of experience within an Insight role with extensive knowledge of quantitative research methodologies; previous work in Customer Experience Management desirable
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .