Manager, Customer Solutions- Sales Effectiveness
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead key client work streams and project delivery activities in Sales Effectiveness and Transformation
- Help execute transformational projects related to sales force effectiveness, channel strategy and optimization, sales model/GTM design, sales process improvement, sales force capability management, sales performance management and incentives, sales force tools and enablement (CRM and SPM) and sales insights/analytics
- Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches in Sales Effectiveness and Transformation
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Help with proposal development/business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Help recruit and train top sales effectiveness talent
- 5 years of relevant top tier management consulting experience (including Big Four experience) related to sales force effectiveness, sales effectiveness, SPM and CRM, across diverse industries
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from a leading accredited college/university; MBA preferred
- Experience with large transformations that involve front office technology, specifically Microsoft CRM, SFDC, Anaplan and Callidus Cloud
- Experience with Customer Buying Patterns, Channel Strategy/Alignment, Sales Model Design Strategy, Sales Force Talent/Skill Building, Sales Performance Management/Incentives, Sales Tools Enablement, Building High Performing Sales Cultures and Sales Analytics/Insights
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose the strategy, people, process and technology root causes for client sales performance issues
- Ability to travel regularly at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .