Manager, Data Center & Cloud Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead and assess clients data center and IT infrastructure, evaluate rationalization opportunities, sourcing options (including cloud)/ economic models, and recommend strategic direction
- Lead implementation and migration to new data centers and IT infrastructure services including internal solutions and external services (including cloud)
- Primary liaison with client stakeholders and architects
- Manage engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk
- Lead client pursuits and development of service proposals
- Lead development of enhancements to the data center computing transformation methodologies and contribute thought leadership content
- Four years of experience in IT infrastructure technology management and architecture with prior system/storage admin/engineering experience
- Two years of data center computing strategy and transformation management with cloud services (IaaS) evaluation and implementation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Sciences; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Technology experience including but not limited to server, storage, virtualization (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and VMware), automation, high availability architecture, and data center computing transformation from strategy to design and implementation.
- Experience in infrastructure automation and instrumentation, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Database / application server architecture, network, information security
- Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .