Manager, Data Management - Consumer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Manage a team of Data Analysts and Developers related to Data to ensure best practice and governance is followed.
* Responsible for oversite and designing data models that enable the strategic objectives of the company.
* Formulation and execution of enterprise data management strategies, aligning overall direction with business and IT.
* Organization strategy development and implementation relating to consumer related data assets.
* Consumer Data Management team project planning as it pertains to applications and integrations.
* Promoting and applying AMC architecture best practices and standards at a project, program and department level
* Promoting the use of industry and internal data standards and internal enterprise data services
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, engineering or networking related technologies or equivalent experience (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals).
* Possess or has made progress towards receiving a TDWI Certification or equivalent experience
* 3+ year s management of technical/support personnel.
* 2+ years project management.
* 5+ years experience with Data Management tools
* Proficient in data modeling for real time transactional systems.
* Strong SQL skills including SQL Server and Netezza (PDA) technology
* Proficient in data modeling for transactional and dimensional data warehouse concepts.
* Deep understanding of conceptual, logical and physical entity-relationship and data flow modeling.
* Deep understanding of EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) data flow concepts.
* Deep understanding of API (Application Programming Interface) data flow concepts.
* Working knowledge of Hadoop Architectures a plus
* Ability to lead business information modeling for large, complex projects and ensure that project information conforms to corporate information architecture standards.
* Proficient in creation of mapping documents that include tables, files, XML Schema s from source to target.
* Data Quality Understanding of DQ concepts and familiarity with DQ tools and methods.
* Proficient in Master Data Management (MDM) concepts surrounding locations, films, customer, and products.
* Ability to reverse and forward engineering relational databases MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Netezza.
* Ability to reverse and forward engineering of XSD and XML constructs.
* Information Requirements Gathering and Management 1:1 interviews to large group facilitation.
* Knowledge of ARTS and OAGIS industry standards
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.The Consumer Data Management Manager is a technical position that requires strong data architecture as related to AMC s Consumer portfolio data assets. These data assets include systems such as Loyalty, Preference Center, Guest Communications (Email, SMS), and CDI (Customer Data Integration). This position is responsible for oversite and designing data models that enable the strategic objectives of the company. This positiong is also responsible for providing insight and direction from a data management perspective, assessment of impact on technology systems and participation in the full development lifecycle of the capability being delivered.