Manager, Decision Support - Cary, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Chiesi USA Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Mission:
* We want to be recognized as an international group focused on research, able to develop and commercialize innovative therapeutic solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
* We intend to maintain a high quality entrepreneurial team, characterized by a spirit of cooperation and self-confidence.
* Our goal is to combine commitment to results with integrity while operating responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Job Purpose: Responsible for accurate and timely reporting, incentive compensation planning and calculations for sales teams, and insightful analysis of commercial operations to enable management to make decisions to increase revenue and profitability and to improve sales force efficiency, productivity and performance. It is a highly visible position that has significant impact on our business.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Incentive Compensation responsible for setting objectives and incentive compensation calculations on a quarterly basis to best motivate the sales team to go up and beyond their objectives.
Work with Director Decision Support as well as sales and marketing leadership team to create the quarterly objectives and incentive compensation plan.
* Calculate the incentive compensation payout on a quarterly basis according to the published incentive compensation plan.
* Track the progress and standing of various sales contests throughout the year.
* Create and update the model for President Club ranking each year.
Reporting responsible for the set-up and maintenance of various reports for the field and sales and marketing management team.
Create and maintain weekly attainment reports to reflect changing business rules from quarter to quarter, inform sales progress, and capture progress toward objectives.
Maintain other reports for sales and marketing team as necessary.
Assist in the data governance processes to ensure the best quality of data and accuracy of the reports.
Ad hoc Analysis responsible ad hoc analytic projects based on the requests from sales and marketing management team.
Help management team to identify opportunities and threats through analytics.
Support sales team leadership in evaluating territory performance and productivity.
Participate in projects to better improve incentive compensation plan, segmentation and targeting, and ROI analysis.
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year accredited university required, preferably in business and/or sciences. Advanced degrees in business or sciences are preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical experience, with 2 - 4 years in sales, marketing, finance and/or analytics.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to multitask and deliver results in tight timelines, and adaptability to fast paced, frequently changing environment.
* Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically about the business and challenge the status quo thought process.
* Fundamental understanding of basic financial concepts.
* Team player and collaborates well with other team members from diverse backgrounds and work styles.
* Ability to communicate data to target audiences across the organization
* Must be proficient with all MS Office applications, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe; advanced Excel skills required. Experience with Microso