Manager - Demand Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPPD Demand Planning Manager
Manage the Demand Planning process (forecasting and business planning) for select PPD brands both at the total Brand and Channel level.
* Manage brand, SKU and account level forecasts to achieve forecast accuracy objectives.
* Facilitate consensus meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
* Influence Divisional Business decisions through analytics presented to Senior Management.
* Collaborate with the PPD Demand Planning Analyst to drive alignment between SalonCentric and Divisional forecasts.
* Run pre-Consensus meetings with Marketing on forecasts by brand and Sales on sales phasing.
* Analyze channel specific trends to determine risks & opportunities.
* Drive Launch Sizing process cross functionally to ensure high level of service and avoidance of excess/obsolesce.
* Review reasonableness of Marketing Promotional forecasts. Present recaps and objective perspective to divisional management.
* Create a Bottoms-up budget by SKU for use in both Divisional and Operational budgets and trends. Review with divisional management to arbitrate differences and finalize sales content and phasing.
* Drive SKU Rationalization process.
* Work with MSL Brand Cell on appropriate safety stock levels, run-out analysis to maximize service and minimize inventory.
* Work within Synergy SAP tool to assist in SalonCentric forecasting as necessary.
* Collaborate with Store Replenishment team for Launches, Promotions and Discontinuations.
* Participate in Divisional/Supply Chain meetings
* Bachelors Degree
* At least 5 years Forecasting/Planning or related Analytical experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office
* Logility, SAP a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.