Manager, Developer Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Irvine office, with other locations considered.
- Develop a variety of user-oriented applications to deliver analytic content in intuitive and innovative ways, through applications, and web interfaces
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams with KPMG industry experts to understand the needs and analytics use cases for leading corporations and organizations
- Develop, build, test, and deploy applications using iterative, and agile-like development processes
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains such as risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain, and public policy
- Communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, presentations, and demonstrations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or a related field with seven years of experience; a Master's degree with five years of experience, or a PhD with two years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in dynamic team environments, and multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments and ability to develop in terminal environments
- Proficiency in Web-front end, back-end, .NET, or Linux-based development, including planning, build, testing, and deployment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .