This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Development to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Partner with Project Managers, IT and business management on multiple development projects to identify and translate complex business requirements into architectural design
- Provide comprehensive consultation to both business unit and IT management and staffs at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle
- Highly accountable for the effectiveness, quality and the timeliness of project design decisions and how easily these solutions can be implemented
- Provide day to day technical administration including upgrades and release management, analyze log files, config file changes, installation and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation/testing, change control, technical issue/problem resolution
- Work with service management, GSC, mobility services, deskside support, server and database admin team applications as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate project technical documentation including design, configuration, installation
- Minimum seven years experience as the project lead on medium to large size application development projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the system development life-cycle, the client area's functions and systems, and application program development technological alternatives
- Proficient in industry standard best practices, which include but are not limited to Coding Standards, Coding modularity/Re-use, Application Design/Prototypes, Coding analyzer/profiling Toolsets
- Additional technical qualifications include:
Experience with IBM DataPower Gateway/XI52 V7 firmware;; DP with Identity and Access Management - ISAM9, LDAP, AD, TFIM; load balancing (F5), firewalls, routers and other network components; SSL and certificate management; Web Service standards; SOAP U/I, Fiddler, Wireshark, GIT, Confluence, Sharepoint, Splunk, ServiceNow
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .