Manager Diagnostic Imaging
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 01384-10445
Days (rotating weekends)
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
* This is a full-time day position with rotating weekends.
* A minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred.
* ARRT Certification required.
* Current Florida state licensure required.
* Current Certification in CPR with American Heart Association required.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Last Edited: 09/14/2016