Manager, Digital Instructional Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Digital Instructional Design to join our KPMG Business School, Advisory. This role can sit in any of our east coast or central locations.
- Lead and manage large-scale complex digital learning projects, providing tactical direction, strategic instructional design, and technical guidance
- Identify potential problem areas and introduce innovative solutions to improve the learner experience with digital learning assets
- Analyze the digital learning landscape and drive appropriate development to maintain a balanced digital learning asset portfolio
- Provide team support during the piloting and implementation of new digital assets and programs
- Network externally to leverage leading industry practices in the areas of technology-based digital learning and systems
- Minimum seven years of digital instructional design and implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated skills in Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Articulate Studio, and Captivate with an understanding of 2D/3D animation, video and audio editing tools, and HTML5 cross-browser support
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate Storyline, Go Animate or comparable digital tools and programs
- Experience with prototyping tools such as iOS, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Strong creative skills with experience in the creation and design of digital assets and concepts using video, audio, and interactive media
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .