Manager, Digital Learning
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG's values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values - it's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual - to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, Instructional Design to join our KPMG Business School, Audit, in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Design learning solutions by applying adult learning principles and innovative strategies in instructional design for digital and other learning modalities for high profile and complex projects
- Develop content for learning solutions for digital and other delivery modalities; collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Provide insights and consultation regarding adult learning and instructional design, including digital assets, to colleagues and stakeholders
- Manage instructional design and development activities where multiple instructional designers and content developers are engaged to product digital and other learning solutions
- Advise and liaise with Technology Learning Services in the development and deployment of digital learning solutions
- Network externally to leverage leading industry practices in the areas of technology-based digital learning and systems
- Seven years of experience in instructional design; digital authoring technologies, including Storyline; instruction and facilitation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Deep knowledge in adult learning and all aspects of instructional design for various formats, including instructor-led, eLearning, mobile, and various types of performance support; strong Storyline skills required
- Excellent facilitation, consulting, and relationship skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in digital technology implementation and integration in professional services
- Strong creative experience in the creation and design of digital assets and concepts using video, audio and interactive media
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .