Manager, Dispute Resolution
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The primary role of the Dispute Resolution Manager is to manage a team of 36 field and outsourced associates responsible for the resolution of issues preventing more timely collections from our 200,000+ account billed (AB) customers, which exceed $3.5 billion in revenue annually. This position will provide strategic leadership on innovative solutions to streamline Order to Cash (OTC) processes to increase working capital. The incumbent will be expected to proactively analyze performance results using appropriate analytics (i.e., trend analysis, regression analysis, etc). They are also responsible for conducting periodic meetings with all levels of management to ensure proper prioritization of resources to achieve corporate objectives. They are also responsible for partnering with operational business groups (i.e., BSD, Tax, etc) in order to improve processes, resulting in increased cash flow and improved customer experiences. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Accounts Receivable/Financial Services. Qualifications:Bachelors Degree and 7 years experience- Background in Finance, Business Management, Process engineering, Order to Cash, Finance, Operations, Business to Business (B2B) experience preferred.
- Experience managing / governing 3rd party outsourced activities
- Oracle Financial Systems, MS Windows, Access, Word, Excel
- Advanced computer and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of order to cash process
- Executive level presentation skills preferred
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple high profile tasks
- Excellent judgment skills with independent decision making ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced reconciliation, research, and analytical skills
- Analytical, Strategic Thinker, Confident, Collaborative, Leadership, Creativity, Customer Focus, Persistent, Resilient, Teamwork, Performance Driven, Positive and Upbeat Personality, Organized, Detail-Oriented Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law .