Manager - Division
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Newtown Square, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
* Coordinate activity, emphasis and focus for 5-8 Area Marketing Managers in traditional, USC and A Plus operations
* Direct implementation and enforcement of marketing standards; including image, customer service, merchandising and all other contractual requirements
* Manage the solicitation and integration into the brand of contract dealers
* Direct implementation and evaluation of marketing programs
* Manage all administrative functions relating to relationship between Sunoco and it's dealers and franchises
* Responsible for the recruitment, development and training of Area Marketing Managers
* Develop and manage revenue and expense budgets
* Manage the capital process; including identification of capital opportunities, development of revenue projections and oversight of the projects when approved
* Provide on-going communication to senior management on competitive information, pricing and relevant market changes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* BS degree; MBA Preferred
* Must possess multi-unit management experience
* 12+ years of retail management experience with emphasis in Operations, Marketing and Financial Management
* Financial Analysis, presentation, communication, legal orientation
* Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.