Manager EEO & Diversity 9/6/2016
Newport News Shipbuilding
Newport News, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Designs and develops diversity workforce management programs which may include work and family policies and programs. Diversity workforce management duties include: developing and/or modifying a diversity plan that supports the organizations business objectives; developing and implementing programs consistent with the goals and objectives of the company diversity plan; conducting human resources reviews to reveal any barriers to valuing and managing diversity inherent in the system; designing and implementing appropriate training programs; coordinating minority and female vendor programs, and community activities and events.
The EEO including needs assessments, management consultation and design and delivery of programs.
* Proven experience recommending and implementing corporate level diversity and inclusion strategies.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Effective presentation skills at varying levels (e.g. line staff, all levels of management and external stakeholders).
* Skillful at developing written reports including submissions to regulatory agencies.
* Comprehensive knowledge of affirmative action policies and OFCCP regulations