This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
* Provide for compliance assurance with Client, JLL and regulatory requirements regarding environmental health and safety.
* Help write, review and approve
* Job Hazard Analyses for defined critical tasks.
* Pre-task Plans
* Management of Change documentation
* Maintain a collaborative partnership with client s EHS organization.
* Provide for emergency response leadership as defined by Client and JLL.
* Inspect vendor operations using prescribed protocols.
* Collaborate with JLL vendor partners to assure they operate their businesses in compliance with Client and JLL requirements while on-site, as well as provide assessments of those vendor partners to JLL leadership.
* Conduct EHS training as required.
* Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures assuring EHS compliance.
* Perform hazard assessments and evaluations, implement risk reduction/mitigation strategies as appropriate.
* Drive implementation of EHS initiatives regarding high risk activities such as Confined Space Entry, Electrical Safety, LO/TO and Elevated Work.
* Support operations by working with supervisors who must conduct incident investigations including root cause analysis, corrective actions, and follow-up.
* Provide for EHS performance data contributing to site EHS performance dashboard.
* Assess and identify appropriate resources and equipment necessary to fully support EH&S objectives.
* Support JLL EHS Leadership on projects related to areas of responsibility.
* Drive and evaluate local PTP process with JLL team and vendors.
* Coordinate and document JLL team Safety tour process.
* Support Account training initiatives and work with account resources to provide appropriate training to JLL team.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43517BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.