Manager, Email & CRM, Digital Center of Excellence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor highly-motivated,change champions looking for a dynamic team environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, Brother offers a collaborative workplace that continues to innovate award winning products, while maintaining a focused commitment to the communities where we live and work.
We re currently looking for a Manager, Email Marketing and CRM to lead and manage our email team driving improvements in our ability to deliver timely, relevant, and personalized messages that engage our customers and drive sales.
Since 1908, Brother has provided customers with new value and satisfaction by meeting various customer needs at home, offices, and factories worldwide. At Brother, we pride ourselves in being At Your Side by placing our customer s first everywhere, every time - and continuing to upgrade our technologies to deliver value to our customers. Our customer-centric approach has been the driving force for our growth.
Brother s newest customer-centric initiative, the Digital Center of Excellence (DCoE), has recently been formed to drive digital transformation throughout our business. The Digital Center of Excellence holds a critical position in advancing Brother s goals of driving business results by creating best-in-class digital customer experiences and initiatives that span web, social, and mobile platforms.
We re seeking bright and inquisitive talent to help us grow!
We re currently looking for a MANAGER, EMAIL MARKETING & CRM to lead and manage our email team driving improvements in our ability to deliver timely, relevant, and personalized messages that engage our customers and drive sales. This is a highly visible, high impact role where you will develop and execute promotional, life-cycle, behavioral triggered, and transactional emails across our B2B, B2C and B2E channels.
The Manager, Email Marketing & CRM will be charged with innovating our program through design, content, segmentation, analytics and insights, and email marketing technology to meet our growth targets. This manager will also further define the CRM vision related to Email Marketing working with Senior Management, Master Data leads and IT to execute. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will be accountable for driving key performance metrics in engagement and revenue driven by email.
If you re a data-driven marketing who has previously owned the strategy, execution and performance of large scale Email Marketing programs leveraging CRM best practices to build valuable, long term customer relationships, we invite you to apply.
WHAT YOU LL DO
This position requires
* Developing and own the Email Marketing Strategy to increase engagement and drive sales by working with business unit leaders and marketing teams to plan integrated email campaigns.
* Develop Email Marketing strategies to support customer acquisition, engagement, and retention programs across the business.
* Mine customer and transactional data to develop customer segmentation strategies that allow the Email Marketing team to tailor messaging, target customers, and deliver personalized messages that drive deeper engagement and loyalty.
* Work with business unit leaders to define the customer segments, understand the email touchpoint as a part of the customer journey, and create well-defined Personas.
* Work collaboratively with marketing and product teams to author creative briefs that provide clear direction for designers and copywriters regarding campaign strategy and messaging.
* Actively manage the design and development of compelling creative and content that drives engagement and consistent results across the Email Marketing team.
* Ensure a seamless customer experience from email to landing page.
* Drive the Email Process Flow ensuring collaboration with internal business unit teams to successfully execution of programs including; deliver of assets, development of copy, creation and review of design, minimal revisions, legal compliance, comprehensive QA, and timely deployment.
* Optimize email performance by reviewing campaign results, web analytics and customer data to improve targeting, personalization and enhance email performance.
* Define and develop an Email Marketing Dashboard that visualizes KPIs used to measure success working with internal and external resources, as necessary.
* Provide Monthly and Quarterly Email Marketing Reports to business unit leaders clearly defining currently email performance and identifying areas of improvement.
* Partner with our external ESP and Brother IT to drive a roadmap that continually improves our email technology platform and drives channel effectiveness.
* Work extensively with Customer Data Management peers inside the organization to define tools and technology required to drive CRM innovation.
* Ensure email campaigns comply with all appropriate legal regulations.
* Identify opportunities to test and learn including subject line and A/B testing.
* Evangelize and educate internal team members on best practices, industry trends, benchmarks, and the competitive landscape ensuring adoption across the organization.
* Manage and mentor a direct team of 2 email marketers.
* A Bachelor's degree. Master s preferred.
* 7+ years experience in Email Marketing. Consumer or eCommerce experience preferred.
* 5+ years of CRM experience including managing complex CRM programs within a mid-to-large organization.
* 3+ years experience leading Email Marketing teams within a mid-to-large organization or digital agency.
* Strong technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with CRM.
* ESP experience with platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, and Responsys.
* Strong, demonstrated analytic ability, GA Certification a plus
* Deep knowledge and previous development of lifecycle management programs.
* Previous experience with journey mapping, and persona development.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Familiarity with reporting up to senior management and across the business.
* Effective manager and developer of talent.
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent command of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio