Manager, Email and Automation Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat you ll be doing
The Manager, Email & Automation Marketing is responsible for demand generation programs in specific theaters of marketing operations, email marketing and marketing automation. Responsibilities include project management, campaign planning and execution, managing the operations programs team, and assisting country teams with planning and tactical execution.
Some of the things you ll be doing include
* Email marketing guru. You think in terms of mobile friendly, deliverability, captivating prose, and thoughtful communications.
* Designing, creating, and delivering marketing automation programs to support the growth and expansion of Tableau products and services.
* Content curation and creation drive strategy and execution around content best used to engage prospects and customers.
* Email Marketing Plan, design, and execute email communications using marketing automation [Eloqua] to deliver timely and relevant campaigns
* Database Marketing Maintain the integrity and effectiveness of our database by cleaning, importing, and appending data.
* Lead Management Understand and enhance the systems that manage, qualify, and score prospects
* Analytics Analyze site, campaign, and email traffic, as well as build and maintain KPI and closed loop marketing reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools like Tableau.
* Cross Functional Teamwork Work with Product Marketing, Marketing Programs, Business Systems, IT, and Sales team and country managers to deploy effective campaigns
Who you are *LI-VI1
* Educated. Bachelor Degree (preferably in Marketing)
* Experienced. You have experience in planning, executing and optimizing B2B email campaigns
* A True Team Player. You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
* Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Data Consent: Tableau Software Inc. and its other subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called Tableau) is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal sensitive information you provide us with. By submitting your CV, you are explicitly agreeing to any personal information that you have supplied being used by Tableau in the pursuit of recruiting activities. This information will be held in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Privacy laws and regulations relevant to your country of residence. You further agree that Tableau may retain this information for a reasonable period of time. As Tableau is a global company, your information may be transferred and available internationally, including in countries that do not have privacy laws.