Manager, Engineering Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Manager, Engineering Team
Auto Req ID
This position is responsible for overseeing the functionality of building systems at various locations, supporting the facilities management team in the management and operation of the Client equipment, life safety programs, and testing in accordance with the standards and procedures of Jones Lang LaSalle. The goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of client service available.
* Drive world class Good Manufacturing Practices (GxP) operations by maintaining a culture of superior customer service through communication and interaction with our clients and service providers.
* Support the Maintenance, Automation and the Small Capital Projects teams with day to day guidance and operational support to assure the superior and integrated service delivery to the Client.
* Partner with Maintenance, Automation and the Small Capital Projects team to review project Turn-Over Packages (TOP s) for completeness and accuracy.
* Support meeting the Account s Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals.
* Provide leadership to the Engineering staff by managing work-load and delegating responsibilities according to skill-sets. Provide feedback and guidance for continuous improvement. Assign and monitor appropriate GxP training.
* Provide support for internal and external Quality and Regulatory audits.
* Provide support for all maintenance events across Account. Assist with system shutdowns for system upgrades/repairs and/or when connecting new equipment, tools or systems.
* Manage Non-Conformance (NC s) and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA s) in Client s Trackwise system to meet Quality requirements and Client s deadlines.
* Manage Client assigned safety-related Stature items to meet Client s deadlines.
* Support Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) initiatives and activities.
* Provide Long Range Planned Maintenance (LRPM) project assessments.
* Develop solutions to technical problems and drive the solution implementation within GxP requirements.
* Monitor, review, and propose changes as needed to the Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance programs to assure successful PM completion.
* Conduct Root Cause Analysis and develop Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions.
* Develop response flow charts and failure mode analysis as necessary to support operations.
* Identify gaps, make recommendations to enhance and streamline maintenance activities.
* Develop an Engineering Playbook to clearly define roles and responsibilities. Update the Playbook regularly to reflect changing scope and Client requirements.
* Submit and oversee Engineering Service Requests (ESR s) to completion; proactively follow-up with vendor and client to provide superior customer service.
* Provide support for hard and soft service and systems including but not limited to: Landscaping, Parking, HVAC, generators, plumbing, electrical, security, fire and life safety systems and general maintenance.
* Serve as System Owner, as required, for building and equipment systems.
* Ensure all policies, procedures, work processes, safety guidelines, and programs are in compliance with Applicable Law, Company Policies and other pertinent codes and requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering Field
* 10-15 years of Property Management, Facilities Management or Engineering experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GPM) environment.
* Tenant construction and capital project experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Certification in Facilities Management, Engineering, and/or Property Management preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Extensive building mechanical systems knowledge, including CMMS, BMS and controls
* Proven Client Service Record
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and EXCEL.
* Ability to work independently
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.