This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Manager, Forecasting, Planning and Analysis ( Manager ) leads the Forecasting, Planning and Analysis ( FP&A ) department and spearheads the company s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and special projects. The Manager also provides financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analyses, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analyses, and other projects requested by senior management. The FP&A function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. The direct reports to this role include one Financial Analyst.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyzes current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, expenses, and capital expenditures.
* Monitors performance indicators, highlights trends, and analyzes causes of unexpected variance.
* Supervises Financial Analyst(s).
* Oversees and manages the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan, and modeling tools.
* Performs ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
* Compiles quarterly and monthly financial reports.
* Implements and works with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
* Improves performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand return on investment (ROI) in new acquisitions, practice areas, and international expansions.
* Develops financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
* Analyzes complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
* Supports senior management, region leaders, and Practice Leaders with in-depth analyses.
* Prepares and delivers presentations to the Ryan Board of Directors and senior management teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Experiecne with Workday Finance required
Bachelor s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university, and seven to ten years related experience.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
Strong leadership skills required.
Experience in an international professional services environment preferred.
Must be articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced skills, in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. Experience using accounting software is preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Valid driver's license required. CPA preferred.
Directly supervises employees on the FP&A team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Firm s policies and applicable laws..