This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
SUMMARY: Join a rapidly growing team at JLL by helping us grow our client s US portfolio. This ground floor expansion provides an opportunity for team members to apply building engineering skills in new ways. As part of a new line of business for our client, we are developing means and methods by which facilities, systems and assets are managed throughout their lifecycle.
* Responsible for performance of team of technicians over multiple shifts or a large scale facility to perform maintenance and repair on client equipment and facilities systems.
* Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
* Drive performance as measured by client s Key Performance Indicators
* Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads and FM clientele to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
* Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
* Provide engineering guidance to Technician s as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
* Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
* Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
* Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
* Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of staff
* Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
* Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
* Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
* Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
* Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
* Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director.
Leadership/ employee management
* Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
* Ensure compliance with JLL minimum operational audit and safety standards
* Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
* Import JLL best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
* Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
* Minimum five years experience in Operations Management in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control and powered trucks in a distribution and/or manufacturing plant.
* Experience with managing teams of 10 or more, budget responsibilities, supplier management, problem solving, and client/ customer relations.
* Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations
* Must have solid knowledge of building/ mechanical, electrical systems (MEP)
* Experience required using CMMS systems and reporting
* Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office Strong organizational skills
* Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability
* Bachelor s degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.