Manager, Federal ETS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of ETS initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Five years of ETS related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing and business performance management applications, including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Experience with information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP / ROLAP / HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Strong understanding of governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .