Manager, Federal Proposal Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, Federal Proposal Operations to join our Federal Proposal business in our Tysons Tower, VA office.
- Manage and develop the federal proposal process for large and complex proposals and maintain resources and workflows that comply with request for proposals (RFP)
- Provide process standardization and communicate the benefits of the process
- Manage and help to ensure that proposals adhere to process disciplines, utilize available tools and resources, meet internal and external milestones, and meet quality expectations
- Drive relationships and work stakeholders to deliver effective content into the proposal response and help to ensure capability growth to meet emerging needs
- Develop mechanisms for tracking process implementation and results
- Minimum of five years of federal proposal experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Previous project management experience with the ability to write and tailor RFP requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- U.S. citizenship is required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .