Manager, Federal Tax Insurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Busniess Tax Services practice.
- Provide tax compliance and tax consulting services for clients in the Financial Services practice
- Focus on insurance clients as well as serve banking and asset management clients
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide insurance industry knowledge and experience
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Build and manage client relationships; advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Five years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm with at least three years working with insurance, banking or asset management corporate entities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that does not currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment.)
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740
- Working knowledge of SSAP 101
- Experience with corporate taxation and consolidated returns
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .