Manager, Federal Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER, FEDERAL TAX
* Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience; manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
* Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
* Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
* Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
* Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
* Five+ years of corporate taxexperience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by our firm into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within oneyear from the commencement of employment)
* Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, and strong knowledge of FAS 109
* Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information.