Manager, Finance - Revenue Management
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Manager, Finance - Revenue Management
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model for Kraft Heinz. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
The Finance Manager of Revenue Management is responsible for driving sustainable profitable revenues via pricing, promotion and mix. Candidate must be able to assess complex pricing and promotion models and translate findings into recommendations and action plans suitable for executive management and Field sales. Individual must work independently and cohesively as part of a team as well as work with cross functional partners in areas such as Commercial Performance, Brand, Category Development, Field Sales, Procurement, Demand Planning, etc. Individual will support all Beverage & Snack Nuts Business Unit at Kraft Heinz Company.
Key Components of the role
* Provide team thought leadership in Revenue Management via analytically based recommendations that are translated into business results
* Drive profitable growth strategies by assessing, recommending and activating pricing, promotion and mix opportunities
* Develop long range pricing, promotion and mix strategies
* Base prices/EDLP optimization
* Gap optimization
* Trade investment review and guidance
* Assess & improve return of trade investment via frequency/depth optimization recommendations
* Assess optimal SKU and brand assortment to drive profitability
* Deliver the annual pricing and trade optimization plans to management and Field
* Track implemented recommendations and analyze post promotion assessment of pricing and trade investment
* Participate in monthly cadence routines as appropriate for Revenue Management, including monthly routine with Zone President
* Build out tools, processes, insights and systems capabilities associated with pricing, promotion and mix
* Work closely with the balance of Commercial Finance, Category Development, Brand and Field teams
* Assist with educating the Field on move toward profit goals
* 4+ years experience in a role performing heavy data analytics preferably in a consulting firm, financial institution or complex corporation
* Bachelor s degree required; MBA is a plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Solid financial acumen
* Customer facing experience to sell plans to customers
* Solid presentation development & delivery skills to groups of 2 to 100 (Field releases)
* Strong interpersonal skills to influence and sell recommendations internally
* Systems knowledge a plus: Nielsen tools (e.g. Answers on Demand, Price Explorer, RPM, Assortman), SAP, Regression Analysis, Market Track, promotion evaluation tool, etc.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.