Manager, Finance and Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
McKinley Marketing Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONMcKinley Marketing Partners is seeking a dynamic Manager, Finance and Accounting to support and enhance our corporate growth. This position will be based in Alexandria, VA and will report directly to the CFO/COO.
Through your knowledge of accounting principles, and CRM/ATS database management, you will be asked to:
* Identify opportunities for improvement in reporting, communication and financial strategies
* Provide creative, strategic alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
* Fluently administer and support Bullhorn (ATS/CRM) on a daily basis, including user setup and training, security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, groups, custom objects, fields, record types and page layouts
* Team with Recruiters, Business Development, Finance and Operations to develop and create customized views, reports, and dashboards to maximize the effectiveness and usefulness of such customized views and reports
* Prepare timely, accurate and complete monthly financial statements and reporting
* Consolidate and analyze financial data against budgets and forecasts
* Coproduce the annual budget and subsequent mid-year forecasts
* Support the day-to-day accounting functions; i.e. A/P, A/R & Payroll, as needed and other duties as assigned
* Effectively train new and existing users on how to use Bullhorn and related applications and provide ongoing technical support
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, application configuration and training materials for users
* Identify inefficiencies and explore automation opportunities based on detailed analysis of business requirements - design, develop and configure customized solutions
* Recommend and implement enhancements, features, functionality and tools to improve adoption and usability, and integration with other systems
* Interact with clients/consultants to establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
* 3-5 years of applicable professional experience
* Demonstrated experience and responsibilities with monthly financial closing
* Strong foundation in CRM / ATS database management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent listening skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Collaborative team member orientation
* Experience with Sage and Bullhorn preferred, but not mandatory.