Manager, Financial Application Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our Financial Application Support team within our Finance & Accounting group in our Montvale, NJ corporate headquarters.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications in a timely and accurate manner
- Determine feasibility of system changes and develop strategies for implementing technical solutions
- Review and approve test plans, project work papers, and migrations to production
- Manage and coach the support team
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and inquiries from user group
- Manage projects in accordance with firm expectations and internal deadlines
- Minimum eight years of financial application or business analysis experience with exposure to accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- SAP experience; implementation experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .