Manager, Financial Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Financial Management for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our San Francisco or Santa Clara office.
- Help execute financial and accounting analysis and process improvement(s) associated with one or more of the following financial management functional areas:
budgeting and forecasting, financial close and consolidation, management and financial reporting, cash management and program accounting, working capital management, shared services, and/or financial transformation
- Active participation in the development of business specifications for product and industry topics listed in above bullet
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Ability to meet client revenue targets
- Seven years of combined advisory or relevant industry experience in financial management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university; CPA preferred
- Experience in business development and large scale change initiatives
- Demonstrated experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements
- Previous experience working with technology that enables finance services, such as SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, and Cognos
- Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .