Manager Financial Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER - CPA required for this publicly traded, private equity firm located
Stamford, Connecticut. BIG 4 public accounting and private experience needed with approximately 5- 8 years experience. CPA Required/ MBA a plus. Experience with publicly traded companies: 10-Q;10-K, 8-K; annual reports, GAAP, SEC, regulatory regulations necessary.
* Preparation of consolidated financial statements, quarterly financial reporting; US GAAP, SEC; regulatory regualtions, etc.
* Produce reports from accounting software- meet the monthly consolidation process
* Assist in Sarbanes- Oxley internal control compliance work and preparation of documentation to support internal control requirements.
* Technical accounting, consolidation, SEC reporting and special projects ; ability to research. and apply new exposure drafts and pronouncements
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office (EXCEL. Word and Power Point) Advanced spreadsheet application expertise, macro ranges, pivot tables; etc.
* Highly motivated, detail oriented with ability to see the big picture.
* Ability to multi task; excellent time management skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team