Manager, Financial Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Finance and Accounting team in our Montvale office.
- Manage the design and implementation of assigned financial systems and any technology driven initiatives
- Provide recurring and ad-hoc reports for highly sensitive personalized and firmwide financial data
- Design, develop, and maintain new financial service tools for client use
- Monitor internal data flow processing for enhancements to workflow controls and implement improved technology solutions
- Maintain various sensitive and confidential databases
- Minimum five years of accounting or finance experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Basic technical skills in General Ledger accounting; knowledge of partnership accounting a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including advanced skills in Excel and Access
- Ability to interface with clients and communicate financial matters in a manner client can understand
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .