Manager, Financial Systems
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Finance and Accounting team in our Montvale office.
- Manage the design and implementation of assigned financial systems and any technology driven initiatives
- Provide recurring and ad-hoc reports for highly sensitive personalized and firmwide financial data
- Design, develop, and maintain new financial service tools for client use
- Monitor internal data flow processing for enhancements to workflow controls and implement improved technology solutions
- Maintain various sensitive and confidential databases
- Minimum five years of accounting or finance experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Basic technical skills in General Ledger accounting; knowledge of partnership accounting a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including advanced skills in Excel and Access
- Ability to interface with clients and communicate financial matters in a manner client can understand
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .