Manager, GMS Mobility Consulting Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice.
- Manage client expectations and delivery of services to expatriate employees of corporate clients
- Manage service delivery utilizing KPMG technology tools and according to standards established by service level agreement proposals/business opportunities
- Develop and review tax equalization and international assignment policies
- Review compensation balance sheets, assignment cost projections, assignment agreements, and equalizations
- Deliver tax technical training related to expatriate employees
- Conduct client specific global mobility training for staff
- Five years of experience in international Human Resources or international assignment compensation and payroll; experience conducting pre-departure orientation and repatriation meetings with clients
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or JD/LLM, Enrolled Agent, CPP or PHR, SPHR, GPHR or GMS, SGMS or Worldwide ERC (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Ability to review balance sheets and cost projections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .