Manager, Global Channel Programs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Global Partner Programs Manager
San Francisco Headquarters
The Global Partner Programs Manager is a position at Riverbed, reporting to the Director of Global Partner Programs. A results-oriented individual that will be responsible for the development and execution of programs and channels that support our product group strategies. The ideal candidate will have strategic planning and program management experience, technical acumen, data focused, and channel profiling skills and be able to work closely and collaboratively with Product BU groups. This individual will also help support other aspects of the Riverbed Performance Partner Program including the Managed Services track and Support Renewals and licensing with the Channel. The ideal candidate excels at building relationships and credibility across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiateve, excels at verbal and written communications, and has a strong ability to drive, collaborate and mangae a wide range of initiatives.
* Develop and deploy best practices for channel program expansion in regards to NPI Process: includes NPI definition, process, communication and enablement needs
* Create and launch Promotions specifically to the Channel to align with Product BUs
* Implement metrics to demonstrate success of NPI Process and Promotions
* Establish & foster strong working relationships and work in close collaboration with appropriate Business Units to understand key strategies and manage successful build and execution of channel programs around each product area
* Gather enablement requirements, understand roadmaps and priorities specific to product plays and GTM strategies
* Support and execute the adoption of our support renewals platform with Channel Partners
* Execute strategy and support the Managed Services track of the Riverbed Performance Partner Program
* Identify and develop metrics to measure and assess success of the Managed Services program and identify opportunities to evolve to ensure relevance and value. Provide regular reporting on progress
* Provide additional support on overall Partner Program.
Key Job Requirements:
* Self-Motivated and positive attitude
* Excellent project/program management skills
* Experience building and managing product launch programs for the channel
* Ability to work cross-functionally and globally both to support and execute
* Track record of successful program management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in-depth, hands-on execution skills
* Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
* Minimum 7-10 years working with and supporting channel sales and programs
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to present professionally to all levels within an organization
* Ability to think strategically and act creatively
* Experience working with Distributors, Resellers, and System Integrator/Service Provider partners
* Strong Power Point and Excel Skills, as well as experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
* BS or BA required.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.