Manager, Global Payroll Transformation consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Eight years of relevant work experience related to payroll transformation and HR transformation experience, with two years of experience in an advisory services firm
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or an advanced degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Payroll process design experience, including the development of desktop procedures and payroll leading practices
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills, team leadership, and client relationship management
- Experience leading teams, mentoring staff, evaluating performance, and providing performance feedback
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .