Manager, Guest Services \u0026 Social Media
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Manage customer service social media response strategy and responses in Twitter, Facebook, blog articles and additional 3rd party guest interaction channels. Ensure brand protection where AMC is being discussed.
* Maintain online outreach strategy and best practices for guest interactions. Continually research the ever changing social media landscape.
* Provide neccesary coaching/training to Guest Services team on social media responses.
* Conduct ad hoc analysis of social conversations in response to issues, crisis situations and other trends impacting brand image.
* BA in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing or commensurate experience
* 3-5 years managing social media guest services channels for a corporation
* 3-5 years customer service experience
* Superior understanding of social networking and relevant social tools
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.
Oversee online customer service resolution strategy, including all appropriate channels and responses. Develop best practices to effectively respond and resolve guest concerns as communicated through social media (Facebook, Twitter,and any other relevant social channels.). Respond as the trusted voice of AMC Theatres. Interpret and communicate social guest insights to Company stakeholders.