Manager, HNJH Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Responsible for the general operational oversight of multiple disciplines/units to ensure enterprise and divisional performance goals are achieved.
* Develop and monitor goals for staff and provide ongoing feedback and coaching.
* Manage staff, including individual contributors and supervisors including; succession planning, talent acquisition, retention, development, annual performance evaluations, skills assessment, training and matters of compensation.
* Evaluate and modify business models (i.e., inventory data, staffing levels, hiring plan analysis and results, budget allocation and resources).
* Identify opportunities and implement process improvements (i.e., root cause analysis, technological assessments, etc.) to optimize performance and administrative cost.
* Create an environment that fosters a positive experience for employees, internal and external customers.
* Responsible for timely adherence with compliance, training and reporting requirements as determined by internal and external regulatory/accreditation agencies and policies.
* Ensure staff comprehends and complies with; best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures.
* Administer and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with appropriate business partners.
* Lead or participate in both internal/external workgroups/committees, maintain internal/external business partnerships and represent department/enterprise where appropriate.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned or required by operational need.
* Accountable for maintaining effective internal controls over the processes and transactions under areas of responsibility including the completeness and accuracy of financial information and transactions, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
* Healthcare Industry, Technology, Business Management, Microsoft Office.
* Interpersonal, Negotiation, Leadership & Coaching, Analytical, Problem Solving.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
* Five (5) years operations experience required.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
--Horizon NJ Health