Manager, HR Contact Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
The J. M. Smucker Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For more than 115 years, The J. M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer food and beverage products and pet food and pet snacks in North America with annual net sales of approximately $8 billion. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's , Folgers , Jif , Dunkin Donuts , Crisco , Pillsbury , R.W. Knudsen Family , Hungry Jack , Caf Bustelo , Martha White , truRoots , Sahale Snacks , Robin Hood , and Bick s . In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Meow Mix , Milk- Bone , Kibbles 'n Bits , Natural Balance , and 9Lives . The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit jmsmucker.com.
Manager, HR Contact Center
Corporate Headquarters Orrville, Ohio
Senior Director, HR Shared Services
* Monitor, prioritize, and assign daily responsibilities of Contact Center staff, assuring the proper alignment of resources and skillsets to inquiry and request demand
* Assist Representatives with day-to-day execution of duties and guide the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements; may review and approve certain staff transactions as defined per policy/procedure
* Assure that HR transactions, data, and services are timely, accurate, and compliant with company and regulatory requirements; provide back-up to staff and perform transactions when necessary
* Handle escalated and/or sensitive requests and issues related to processing; escalate particularly specialized, difficult, or sensitive matters to the appropriate HR Center of Excellence resource and assure that cases are updated and maintained accordingly
* Provide excellent service to ensure activities provide the intended experience for end users in an efficient and effective manner
* Manage tasks of self and team to assure HRSS Center deadlines are met according to established service levels/targets
* Follow proper operational procedures and assure the same from the staff
* Support the Senior Director as a project manager to organize and facilitate ongoing development, evaluation/testing, and maintenance of processes and documentation (e.g., contact center scripts, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions), working with other COEs for strategic guidance and support; continually drive documentation to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes
* Perform audits and validations of Contact Center transactions; examine and verify any data
* Provide feedback regarding the services of third party providers to assure accurate and effective performance in adherence to established service levels and compliance standards.
* Provide subject matter expertise within the Contact Center
* Schedule resources to assure uninterrupted service to stakeholders during operational hours
* A Bachelor s degree is required
* A professional certification (ex. SHRM) is preferred
* At least 3 years of HR functional experience (ex. staffing, compensation, benefits, learning, employee data) is required; preferably for a large multi-state company as a supervisor or analyst
* Experience in a shared service center environment is required
* Experience with Workday is preferred
* Experience with ServiceNow is preferred
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors
* A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
* An ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters
* Ability to influence others, identify problems, and recommend a course of action
* Able to process complex information and identify solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements
* Ability to excel in a team based environment, demonstrating customer service, teamwork, and leadership
The J. M. Smucker Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.