This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Manager, HR Information Systems
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Primary Job Purpose:
Responsible for the leadership, direction, design and development of the HRIS function and HR s data and reporting. Establishes HRIS standards and oversees short-term and long-term HRIS planning and design. Manages a team of business systems analysts and ensures Cambia systems and tools are aligned with business objectives. Drives the efficiency and effectiveness of our HR solutions and related interfaces.
Competencies and Knowledge:
* Proven experience with designing and implementing technology strategies.
* Proven leadership success in HR information systems role.
* Demonstrated success in effective people management.
* Experience with cloud-based technology and solutions.
* Demonstrated success in large system implementations.
* Proven experience in managing workloads effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to drive the right results in a variety of situations.
* Experience in developing and managing projects.
* Proven success with implementing process improvements.
* Solid understanding and experience with BI tools and approaches.
* Excellent communication skills: including the delivery of presentations and written company communications.
* Demonstrated success in articulating complex or technical issues to a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Manager of HRIS would have a Bachelor s degree in business, computer science, HR or related field and 10 years of experience: a minimum of 6-7 years systems experience and at least 3-4 years in a management role, or a an equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Functions and Outcomes:
* Provides leadership and direction to team members, business partners, and management.
* Sets and leads HRIS and data strategies and solutions for the Organization.
* Establish and lead relationships with external vendors and internal teams, including HR, IT, and Finance, and business customers.
* Manages the day to day operations of HRIS team and deliverables.
* Leads HRIS efforts, including system implementations, changes, and enhancements.
* Manages applicable vendor management and vendor effectiveness.
* Drives continuous improvements within HR systems and data delivery.
* Leads and/or supports collaboration with stakeholders.
* Effectively balance resources and capacity with the delivery of exceptional customer service.
* Effectively manage team and stakeholders through change as needed. This includes small changes such as navigation to larger items such as new systems.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.