This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
San Leandro, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, US Specialty Bakery and US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
The HRIS Manager evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains HR systems, including but not limited to: SuccessFactors, Ev5, UltiPro, Silk Road recruitment system, and SharePoint.
Reporting to the Director of HRIS at ARYZTA, the HRIS Manager maximizes system potential based on business requirements. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected within this role.
* Designs and Implements HR Technology-related initiatives
* Provides 2nd-tier support of HR Applications, including Reports, Integrations, Workflow, Security, and all functional configuration (foundation objects, etc.)
* Partners with HR customer organizations and managers to understand business requirements and drivers for HRIS
* Works collaboratively with HRIS Team to support and lead HRIS development projects, providing expertise and experience in system design tools and techniques
* Provide consulting expertise to solve complex HR system problems and continually improve the effectiveness HR information and processes
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* 5+ years of HCM systems-related experience, i.e., SuccessFactors or Workday, including uploads, extracts, and reporting
* Thorough knowledge of system analysis and new system development, through all phases of SDLC, including Iterative Development principles and practice
* Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to gather, analyze, organize, and document system requirements
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE)
Typical Work Schedule: M-F
San Leandro, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.