Manager, Healthcare Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager within Financial Due Diligence focusing on Healthcare clients for our Deal Advisory practice in Dallas.
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and business due diligence assistance to Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equity investors with a focus on healthcare deals
- Manage and coordinate approach of client, KPMG's engagement teams, and third party diligence providers throughout the transaction process
- Analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks, which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
- Create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management's budget, and indebtedness considerations
- Five years of applicable work experience including four years of experience in one of the following with a Top Ten public accounting firm:
accounting, advisory, financial audit, or transaction experience along with prior experience working for or with healthcare companies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA/equivalent certification is preferred
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong current knowledge in one of the following:
United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Securities and Exchange Commission financial reporting issues, International Financial Reporting Standards , mergers and acquisitions, or transaction services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel fifty percent annually including potential international travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .