Manager, IT Asset Management Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice.
- Meet with prospective clients to explain the benefits and risks of hardware and software asset management
- Lead IT Asset Management (ITAM) engagements that include maturity assessments, gap analysis, process improvements, tool selection, and implementation
- Prepare deliverables and presentation material to clients in addition to leading client presentations and data gathering sessions to support ITAM initiatives
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients for ITAM and adjacent functions including Change Management and Release Management
- Train and mentor internal resources on ITAM processes, principles, and concepts
- Develop intellectual property for the firm to utilize in the form of whitepapers, project plans, and process guides
- Five years of experience in project management, corporate information systems within an audit, tax and/or advisory firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Strong understanding of ITAM principles from a physical, financial, and contractual perspective
- Working knowledge of key vendor software license complexities including Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM
- Experience in dealing with an external vendor software audit
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .