Manager, IT Due Diligence/ERP Applications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice in our Dallas office. We are also hiring for our Chicago, NYC, and Los Angeles offices, so if interested, please apply to this position.
- In relation to the deal advisory integration and separation process, lead and assess the Information Technology (IT) related opportunities and risks, develop an action plan to address, and communicate due diligence results in a non-technical fashion
- Evaluate the Information Technology related performance of companies and develop plans for improvement and expense reduction
- Provide project management and planning to help facilitate the integration of IT operations and organizations resulting from a roll-up and/or complete separation work from a parent organization
- Complete comprehensive offshoring of high labor activities, provide renegotiation support of key IT vendor contracts at the direction of management, and identify improvement opportunities for IT governance and project selection
- Drive the development and presentation of final project deliverables
- Actively contribute to go-to-market/industry activities, manage the quality of engagements, and facilitate the development of staff
- Five years of external consulting experience for a technology/business consulting firm or a combination of external consulting and technology industry experience, including a track record of driving major IT-related business change
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Success in leading significant IT projects, the scope of which should include at least two of the following areas:
Enterprise Resources Planning implementation, outsourcing of a significant IT process, reengineering IT organization, business process reengineered, or IT infrastructure upgrade
- Competency in at least two or more of the following technical disciplines:
enterprise systems implementation, IT architecture and infrastructure management, post-merger IT integration, carve-out separation, process reengineering, offshoring, and outsourcing
- Previous project management experience and ability to prioritize/organize diverse material
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .