Manager, IT Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our Internal Audit group in our Montvale office.
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day management of internal audit engagements/ projects and understand KPMG's practices and service offerings and identify potential opportunities to improve such service offerings
- Manage and provide leadership, supervision and guidance to the engagement team and integrate IT audit objectives and work
- Manage multiple auditees and projects and use knowledge of internal control, risk management, IT and business processes
- Report audit results to management and recommend changes in operations and control activities
- Participate in mitigating regulatory and compliance risks that could lead to losses from non-compliance, litigation, or regulatory sanctions and fines as well as perform risk management and analysis
- Implement opportunities for continuous auditing and continuous monitoring
- Seven years of experience in internal and/or external IT auditing for a large complex environment as well as in leading and performing IT infrastructure, application and pre/post-implementation reviews in a distributed systems environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated knowledge of COBIT, CA (Continous Audit) and CM (Continous Monitoring) as well as ITIL preferred
- Experience with data and analytics tools such as Alteryx or Qlikview; providing IT support to non IT auditors
- Strong experience interacting with clients at all levels including Leadership and Partners:
Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency using Sharepoint and MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .