Manager, IT Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Manager, IT Project Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, MO office.
- Consult with internal customers on project initiation statements, project definition reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates
- Manage project resources, activities, deliverables and operating costs to achieve project delivery on time and within budget
- Maintain project artifacts in PM system and collaboration sites (proposals, charters, financials, change requests, status reports, etc.)
- Communicate project status and be the project advocate; take responsibility for risk and issue management
- Evolve program and project management capabilities, improve delivery of solutions to business clients, and leverage project management knowledge across the IT organization
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
- Minimum eight years of progressive IT project management experience with skills in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple medium-scale projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; PMP certification preferred
- Ability to manage complex technology infrastructure projects related to data centers, migrations, server and storage builds, network upgrades, etc.
- Ability to manage 1 to 3 medium risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase, multi-track projects with up to 30 project team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Project and Excel; Planview skills a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .