Manager, IT Projects (Store Operations) - St. Petersburg, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Manager, IT Project (Store Operations)
Supervisor Title: Director, Operations
Location: St Petersburg, FL National Operating Center
The IT Project Manager will have be responsible for leading the plan and execution of small to large IT projects coordinating the efforts with vendors, internal team members and other business areas to gain the desired result.
* Enables cross functional collaboration between the business and IT business partners, continues to work with all functional areas to gather requirements and delivery value and ROI of projects.
* Ability to perform business analysis at the strategic and store level working with key system users to continue the improvement of business processes.
* Represent the IT program/infrastructure team as it relates to SalonCentric.
* Perform ongoing review and analysis of program strategy and system strategies.
* Identify, escalate and resolve issues critical to system success.
* Effectively communicate project expectations, issues and risk to senior management.
* Ability to analyze project risks, issues, costs and benefits to make relevant
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
* Minimum BA/BS degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related field required, MBA a plus
* Minimum 5-7 years IT project management experience
* SAP experience a plus.
* Eager to contribute to a team oriented environment.
* Demonstrated leadership experience, ability to set direction and vision, build consensus around recommendations and work well within a team environment to meet objectives.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization.
* Creative problem solving, analystical and strategic thinking skills with strong business acumen
* Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements
* Ability to work sometimes in an unstructured environment with the confidence to set direction (comfortable with ambiguity).
* Strong computer proficiency: MS Office Excel, Powerpoint and Word
* Ability to drive and support change initiatives
* Challenging, Influential, Knowledgeable and Innovative
* Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of a scheduled day.
* Must be able to stand and move around a store for the majority of a scheduled day.
* Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
* Ability to travel up to 30% or as needed based on business needs