Manager, IT Risk Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in IT Advisory (ITAS) - Emerging Technology Risk for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice in our Washington DC office.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on business processes and risk management in areas such as IT strategy, IT program management, cyber security, service delivery and operations, third party management, data management, application management/SDLC and service continuity management amongst others
- Conduct IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps and provide sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation project
- Stay current with industry standards and regulatory requirements around IT such as COBIT, ITIL, etc
- Apply understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and technologies
- Five years of experience in any of the following areas:
IT Risk Management, 2nd line of Defense, Risk & Compliance, CISO or IT Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Hands-on experience performing IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps as well as providing sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation
- In depth knowledge of service delivery models, network infrastructure, mobile devices, web applications, and other information security topics
- Strong understanding of IT Frameworks (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO and COSO)
- Ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .